Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whole Foods Shopping

Today after work I headed down to my Berkeley Whole Foods where I was awed by amazing looking food in the chef's case. Too bad I just ate lunch. :(
In particular: Sesame kale, Spinach & brown rice cakes, Roasted vegetables, Roasted brussels sprouts, and Roasted beets.
After a drawn out hour of much moseying and poseying up and down the isles, knocking boxes off shelves, and chatting with a cool grey-bearded hippie guy, I paid for my goods and trekked all the way home (because the unreliable 1 bus wouldn't come, as usual).
The goodies I brought home!Almond Dream, Smartbran, Original Puffins, Apple Butter, Sunflower Seed Bread, Cacao Crunch Bar, Figtastic Bar, Cinnamon Roll & Cashew Cookie Larabars, and a Chocolate Dream Organic Fiber Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment