Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Food

Haloo all! I'm way overdue for a post, but its because I was on vacation! Bad excuse, but I think I was being way too lazy, neglecting my camera and food. Here's a visual summary of my meals this summer:Chef salad at Smart Alec's in Berkeley, CA. (cover the egg with thumb)Kimchi quesadillas from the Kogi Truck in LA. (not vegan, but sister loved)Kogi and tofu tacos from the Kogi Truck in LA. (tofu =vegan!)Tofu salad, Neng myun noodles, Doshirak lunch box, and Spicy tofu hot pot at Tofu House in Glendale, CA.
Sweets from Porto's Bakery in Glendale. (definitely not, but looked too good to leave out)
There was also a Cinnamon Roll that looked soo good. Of course we got it and it was so doughy and soft...Sister's piece:Oh my goodness... I almost stopped being vegan because of this. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment