Sunday, August 16, 2009

M Cafe de Chaya

I decided while I'm down in LA I should try some vegan eats around here. M Cafe de Chaya was in the Los Angeles Magazine in the best LA healthy restaurants so I made my family go there last Saturday for lunch.
This was mommy's Corn and Lotus root soup:This was daddy's Carolina-Style BBQ Seitan Sandwich:(I didn't tell him this place was vegan because then he would automatically not like it.)
And this was my Falafel and Hummus Wrap:
I enjoyed it a lot because I love falafel. My only complaint was that there were too many carrot strips, almost half of the wrap. The Grilled Vegetable Salad on the side was really good (same as the BBQ picture).
This was my brother/sister's Big Macro Burger:
They both loved it, with the Greek Salad on the side.
I was going to get a Chocolate cupcake, but I was too full and it was like 4 or 5 bucks so I passed. But the cashier told me they're popular, so if you find yourself on Melrose, try it! The Big Macro is also one of the more recommended plates.

(Madonna orders her son's macrobiotic birthday cakes from here!)

2 comments:

  1. mmm this vegan food looks SO good, i wish there was a place like this nearby my house!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! all that food looks DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete